May 16, 2016
Hoover Country Club
The Alabama Fire Sprinkler Association is pleased to announce the 23rd Annual Tony Bice Memorial Golf Tournament. Proceeds from this tournament benefit the Children's of Alabama Burn Center, the UAB Hospital Burn Center, and the University of South Alabama Regional Burn Center. This years event will be held at Hoover Country Club on May 16, 2016.
• Every 2 seconds a fire occurs
• Every 21 seconds someone is burned
Our golf tournament has rasied over a million dollars for these marvelous Alabama burn care facilities. Join us as we continue to add to this number for these wonderful hospitals.
We ask you to help by participating as a golfer or a sponsor. Please accept our invitation to support this worthy charitable event. Your help will be celebrated in many ways at our golf tournament, but more importantly your help may save the life of someone with a burn injury.
Please complete a 2016 Golfer and/or Sponsorship form. Return it as soon as possible or contact us to pledge your participation.
• Over 1,900 burn victims seek help at Children's Hospital yearly
• UAB Burn Center admits an average of 750 burn patients annually
• USA Regional Burn Center admits over 500 adult patients per year
Silent auction to follow the golf tournament.